Enjoy the convenience of paying directly from your checking account with our Members 1st of NJ FCU’s VISA® Debit Card. You’ll also have access to withdrawal funds from your saving or checking account from the same VISA® Debit Card.
Members 1st Visa® Debit Card allows you to have access to your money anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Safer than carrying cash
- EMV/Chip technology for added security
- Access to nearly 30,000 Surcharge-Free ATMs
With your Members 1st Visa® Debit card, you get six free PIN transactions monthly and access to surcharge-free ATMs at WAWA and CO-OP ATMs locations.
Visa Account Updater (VAU)
As of October 1, 2017, you will be automatically enrolled in Visa Account Updater. Visa Account Updater facilitates seamless automatic update of payment information when you receive a new or reissued card. This service will automatically update the card number and/or expiration date with any merchants on file set-up for recurring payments.
- Offers seamless account-update process
- Eliminate cardholder contacting each merchant to update their card information
- Facilitates uninterrupted service
- Reduces negative experiences caused by declines
If you wish to opt-out of Visa Account Updater, you may complete the form below or contact the credit union.