Coronavirus Preparedness and Plan
There is no higher priority to Members 1st of NJ FCU than the safety of our members, employees, and the communities we serve. In light of recent developments with respect to the coronavirus, we are implementing additional precautionary measures and have provided information to help you stay prepared and safe. We will continue to monitor the situation daily so that we can be agile in our response. We will provide updates as needed.
What This Means for You
When you visit our offices, know that we also care about the safety and well-being of our employees and their families. We have prepared our staff with knowledge and guidance from the CDC, along with other health officials. Some steps we’ve taken include: , cleaning and sanitizing work stations,
- Frequent and proper hand washing
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of work space and public areas
- Employees refraining from coming into the office if showing any symptoms of illness and fever.
- Disposable gloves distributed to our staff, if they choose to wear them.
The Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises the public to stay home when sick and avoid close contact with people who are sick. Here are a few suggestions for banking remotely:
- Online Banking – Manage your accounts, loans, and more with Virtual Branch. Once enrolled in Virtual Branch, you can set up Bill Pay to pay your bills online. You can also set up e-Statements and account alerts.
- Mobile Banking – After signing up for Online Banking, you can download the Members 1st of NJ FCU Mobile Banking App on you phone or tablet.
- Mobile Deposit – After 30 days of membership, you can deposit checks quickly and easily right from your phone with the M1NJFCU Mobile Banking App.
- Touch Tone Teller allows you to access your account by phone anytime and anywhere.
- Debit/ATM Card – You can use your Debit/ATM Card at 30,000 Surcharge-free ATMs worldwide. If your card is lost or stolen, call 1-800-472-3272.
- Direct Deposit – Set up direct deposit for your paycheck, social security, tax refund, and more. You will need the credit union routing number (231278096) and your account number.
- Credit Card – Our low-rate Members 1st of NJ credit card is great for any type of unexpected expenses that may arise.
- Online Loan Applications – You can apply for a loan securely online.
Please keep in mind our offices may close at any given time, pending the severity of this pandemic. Stay alert for closing notifications via email, social media posts, and/or our website.