Money Market Accounts Earn More
When you want to earn more on your savings and still be able to access your money when you need it, a Members 1st Money Market Account is the right choice. Simply maintain a minimum deposit of $1,500 and you’ll earn a higher dividend without locking into a longer term investment.
Money Market Account savings rates are tiered according to the balance in your account. Each higher minimum balance offers a higher savings rate. You can choose from four account levels. Additional deposits will automatically increase your earnings rate when you reach the new minimum balance tier.
- Make up to 6 withdrawals per month.
- Dividends are compounded and paid monthly.
- Money Market checks are available.
- There is a $10.00 service fee if your balance falls below $1,500.00.
All credit union deposit accounts, including Money Market Accounts are insured by the NCUSIF* for up to $250,000. There are also steps you can take to have a higher account balance that are also insured. We can show you how.
To learn more or to open a Money Market Account, call or stop by one of our three Members 1st NJ credit union branches.
Money Market Rates
|APR||APY||Info and/or Terms|
|0.10%||0.10%||$1,500.00 – $9,999.00|
|0.20%||0.20%||$9,999.01 – $24,999.00|
* The NCUSIF is the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund . It is a federally insured program governed by the NCUA (National Credit Union Administration).