The credit union offers Payday Alternative loans to members using the following guidelines:
• The maximum amount of a loan is $500
• Max term is 30 days
• Fixed-rate of 18% APR*
• Application fee is $25
• Must be employed for 6 months (must provide proof)
• Payments will be paid automatically from direct deposit or payroll deduction
• Must be a member in good standing for at least 90 days
• The maximum number of loans are limited to 2 within a 6 month period
• No credit check is required but may be pulled at the discretion of the loan officer.
The maximum amount of money members can borrow is the amount of their take-home pay listed on their pay stub up to $500.00. For example, if their take-home pay is $300.00, they borrow $300.00, if their take-home pay is $600.00, they can borrow $500.00. The entire amount borrowed must be paid back in 30 days.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Example Payment: 4 weekly payments of $127.00 at a rate of 18% APR.