We are dedicated to providing our members with the financial products and services they need to achieve their financial goals, while maintaining the longstanding credit union principles of “Not for profit, not for charity, but for service” – and “People helping people”. Our goal is to deliver our services at the lowest possible cost, while providing the outstanding service our members deserve.
To remain a viable and sound financial institution, we are also committed to membership growth and introducing new products and services as they become available.
Members 1st of NJ FCU is committed to make a positive difference in the financial lives of our members.
These are the set of values that the credit union governance and employees live by.
- Cooperation and Democratic Principles: Members 1st of NJ FCU is organized as a financial cooperative to enrich our member’s financial well-being.
- Commitment to Members and Employees: We are a service organization committed to exceeding expectations.
- Integrity: We strive to earn your trust by being honest and accountable.
- Believe in Financial Knowledge: We are committed to providing financial education to our members and the community.
- Professionalism: Employees will always act professionally with each other and our members.
- Respect: Our members and employees will be treated with respect and dignity at all times.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Members 1st of NJ Federal Credit Union is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion with respect to our employees, members, and the community.
Diversity and Inclusion are not just words at Members 1st of NJ FCU. We believe that every person brings a unique perspective and experience to advance our mission. We are committed to an inclusive workforce that represents many different cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints.
We strive to include diversity, equity, and inclusion practices in our business every day. And, we encourage everyone to do the same.