Credit Unions for a Cure Breast Cancer Walk
Area credit unions have banded together to help save lives by signing up for the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk. We hope you’ll join us by joining our team “Credit Unions for a Cure” and/or making a donation.
Rolling Times For The Event To Keep Everyone Safe:
Check-in: 9:00 AM – 11:00AM
Walk: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Entertainment: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Merchandise: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Event Ends at 12:00 PM
Visit our team page below.
- Number of participants in 2019: 1.2 million walkers
- Number of events in 2019: 200+
- Dollars raised in 2019: $54 million
- $69M invested in breast cancer specific research; 168 grants
- 3.2 million education and outreach interventions in under-resourced communities through CHANGE grants to improve screening rates
- Responded to more than 1.4 million calls and live chats
Members 1st of NJ FCU, Campbell FCU, Jersey Shore FCU, Bay Atlantic FCU, and Thunderbolt Area FCU.
*Facts were provided from Gina McAleese, of Making Strides OCNJ.