Free Kasasa Saver® Turns Your Rewards Into Savings
Save money without a second thought. Free Kasasa Saver makes it possible. Just link your Kasasa® checking to this free account that pays a high rate. We’ll transfer your Kasasa checking rewards to Kasasa Saver automatically. Best of all, your Kasasa accounts are always free. Save money the easy way — visit your local branch today.
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 0.50% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- 0.50% to 0.25% APY on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications are not met in Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back®
- $5 Minimum Deposit to Open Account
It’s Easy to Earn Rewards
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 15 signature-based debit card purchases, each $5.00 or more
- Log into Online Banking monthly
- Enroll in E-Statements
That’s it. Even if you don’t meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa accounts are still free. Plus, you’ll still earn our base dividend rate on Kasasa Saver. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Only members with a Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account may open a Kasasa Saver account. Kasasa Saver: average daily balances up to and including $15,000.00 in your Kasasa Saver account earn a dividend rate of 0.50% and average daily balances over $15,000.00 earn a dividend rate of 0.25% on the portion of the average daily balance over $15,000.00, resulting in a range from 0.50% to 0.25% APY depending on the Kasasa Saver account’s average daily balance. When your linked Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle: the entire average daily balance in the Kasasa Saver account earns 0.01% APY. Dividends will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the first processing day of the following statement cycle.
Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.