The holidays are a time for family, friends, and—let’s be honest—a little spending. But just because you want to indulge your loved ones (or yourself) doesn’t mean you have to go into debt. With Members 1st of NJ FCU Visa Platinum and secured credit cards, you can shop confidently, safely, securely, and within your budget this holiday season.
Here are Our Suggestions for Secure Holiday Shopping that Won’t Break the Bank:
Like most people, you probably have a long list of people on your gift-giving list. It can seem overwhelming, but we’re here to help you cross a few people off your holiday shopping list. Below are ten budget-friendly and unique gift ideas that will put a smile on any recipient’s face.
- For the person in the know: A subscription to their favorite magazine is a great gift for someone who loves staying up-to-date on the latest news, trends, and celebrity gossip. Plus, it’s a gift that keeps on giving all year long!
- Answer the question “what’s for dinner”: Everyone loves food, but not everyone wants to cook. Help them decide what’s for dinner with a gift card to their favorite restaurant.
- Pamper them: Who doesn’t love being pampered? Treat your loved one to a relaxing spa treatment at their favorite spa or maybe a mani/pedi at their favorite nail salon.
- Tickets to the movies: This is perfect for the movie lover in your life.
- A family night In: Give the perfect family night in by creating a basket complete with card or board games, popcorn, candy, and a Fandangonow gift card so they can rent their favorite movie.
- Get personal: It’s become pretty effortless to find fantastic personalized gift options thanks to sites such as Etsy and Shutterfly. Just be sure to allow time to create and ship these unique, one-of-a-kind gifts.
- For the music lover: Why not an iTunes gift card for someone who loves music? Couple that with a little portable speaker for the perfect musical combination. Now they can take the music wherever they go.
- For the fitness enthusiast: A fitness tracker or activity tracker is a great way to help someone stay motivated and reach their fitness goals.
- Shopping local: Many of the most delightful gifts are right in your own community. Don’t forget to check out your local boutiques, quirky craft fairs, and small artisan shops.
- For the avid reader: Last but not least, the Amazon Kindle makes an excellent gift for anyone who loves reading books or listening to audiobooks. A Kindle makes it easy for them to take their library anywhere.
No matter what Christmas gift ideas you decide on, you’ll be able to shop confidently this holiday season. The Members 1st of NJ FCU Visa Platinum credit card comes with many great features that will come in handy. There’s no annual fee, so you can use your card without worrying about an added expense next year. Plus, we offer a 25-day grace period on purchases, so you can shop now and pay later. And if you’re looking for ways to earn rewards, our ScoreCard Rewards program lets you do just that! Every time you use your card, you’ll earn points that can be redeemed for top-brand name merchandise, vacation packages, and of course, more holiday gifts. Best of all, our cards are accepted everywhere Visa is accepted, so you can use them wherever your holiday shopping takes you.
With Members 1st of NJ FCU Visa Platinum and secured credit cards, you can shop for all your loved ones (and maybe snag a little something for yourself!) without breaking the bank this holiday season. So go ahead and enjoy your shopping—we’ve got you covered.
Apply for your credit card account here and take advantage of our low holiday rates for new members.
Not a member of Members 1st of NJ Federal Credit Union? Become one HERE!